3601 Princeton Dr NE (Albuquerque Futsal)
- April 23, 2018: 5:30pm – 8pm. | Mon – Thurs | 6 weeks. Only $200
Our new 56 Hour Classroom program with no drive time is designed for more advanced / experienced drivers. This class has more emphases on Defensive Driving, DWI, Aggressive Driving and more. Creative scheduling for the busy / athletic student. Perfect for students who are advanced drivers who wishes to save money. This program complies to all State of New Mexico requirements for driver education: Click here for more information.Class days and times are subject to change.
Registration Form On The Bottom Of This Page.
Class Dates and Times Are Subject To Change.
Old School Of Driving General Package $310.00 tax included (Princeton Location)
This is the class which meets the minimum State of New Mexico requirements for driver education:
- A total of 30 hours of classroom instruction
- A minimum of 7 hours of behind-the-wheel training
Workbook and other materials to keep and refer to from the classroom participation.
- MVD Written and Road Test
Certification of Completion for all MVD’s.
Class Check List
- Copy Of Birth Certificate
- Copy Social Security Card
- Notebook 8.5×11
- Pencil or Pen
Provisional Licensing is a multi-stage licensing program from the ages of 15 and 17 which gives privileges based on age and experience. Provisional Licensing begins at the age of 15 with the learners permit.
Student must hold a learners permit for a minimum of 6 months. The learners permit allows the student to drive with a licensed driver 21 years of age or older who has had a license in any state for more than 3 years.
The learners permit can be renewed once for an additional 6 months for a total of 12 months. To graduate to a provisional license, the student must drive at least 50 hours with a licensed adult driver or the instructor: 40 hours during daylight and 10 hours during night. The student must keep a driving log and the parent must certify the log as true via signature and the student must not receive any violations for 90 days before applying for a provisional license.
At the age of 15 years and 6 months, completing the above requirements for a learners permit and the successful completion of OLD School of Driving’s class, the student may apply for a provisional license. The Provisional License allows for the student to drive normally by themselves except for the following exceptions:
- The driver must not drive with more than one person under the age of 21 who is not in their immediate family.
- The driver may not operate the vehicle on public roadways between the hours of 12:00 am and 5:00 am.
The provisional License will be offered for a minimum of 1 year. The driver must remain visional free for 90 days before applying for the unrestricted, full drivers license.
Full Drivers License:
Starting at the age of 16 years and 6 months, the driver may apply for a full drivers license with no restrictions. The driver must have had a provisional license for at least 12 months and must not have been convicted of a traffic violation 90 days before applying for the full drivers license.letents.com once it’s all ready.
We offer an updated and detailed Curriculum with certified and experienced instructors. Our classroom sessions are educational and fun!
Our class curriculum consists of lecture/presentations, book-work, films and out-of-class assignments.
- GDL Program and the Steps Involved to Getting a License
- Assessing and Managing Risk
- Knowing Yourself and Driving Distractions
- Signs, Signals and Pavement Markings
- Rules of the Road Sharing the Roadway
- Getting to Know your Car Car Maintenance
- Basic Driving Skills – Standard vs Automatic
- Starting, Steering and Stopping Turning and Parking
- Driving in Various Driving Environments – rural areas, residential and freeway driving
- Driving in Various Weather Conditions
- Buying a Car and Insurance
- DWI Section
Online Registration Form