4101 Coors Blvd NW Suite C: 30 Hour Class and 7 Hours Drive Time with instructor. Permit and Road Test.
In class Drivers Education (Physical Classroom setting) is temporary suspended due to COVID-19 outbreak and Stay At Home Order. We will resume as soon as the state is able to safely lift the restrictions. For now, register for our Virtual On Line Classes. Interactive, Easy to learn, Safe and fun.
Drivers Ed | Coors | 30 Hour Class – 7 Hour Drive Time
- Will resume as soon as the Stay At Home Order is safely lifted.
**Class days and times are subject to change.**
**Class days and times are subject to change.**
Registration Form On The Bottom Of This Page!
Pricing at Coors Location!
Old School Of Driving General Package ($310 for limited time only)
Price: $310 per student. Includes 30 hours class time. 7 hours drive time with instructor, permit test, road test and tax.
Buddy Price: 2 or more students who registers together, price is $295 per student.
This is the class which meets the minimum State of New Mexico requirements for driver education:
- A total of 30 hours of classroom instruction
- A minimum of 7 hours of behind-the-wheel training
- State of the art audio visual presentation to keep and refer to from the classroom participation. Student note taking is required to retain information.
- MVD Written and Road Test
Certification of Completion for all MVD’s.
Old School Of Driving Bronze Package: $875
- Includes Old School Of Driving General Package.
- Additional 10 Hours behind the wheel training.
Old School Of Driving Silver Package: $ 1142
- Includes Old School Of Driving Bronze Package:
- Additional 14 hours of behind-the-wheel training
Old School Of Driving Gold Package: $ 1711
- Includes Old School Of Driving Silver Package.
- Additional 25 hours of behind-the-wheel training
Old School Of Driving Platinum Package: $2999 tax included.
- Includes Old School of Driving Gold Package:
- We do ALL 50 hours of supervised driving!
Class Check List
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Notebook 8.5×11
- Pencil or Pen
- Form of payment.
Provisional Licensing is a multi-stage licensing program from the ages of 15 and 17 which gives privileges based on age and experience. Provisional Licensing begins at the age of 15 with the learners permit.
Student must hold a learners permit for a minimum of 6 months. The learners permit allows the student to drive with a licensed driver 21 years of age or older who has had a license in any state for more than 3 years.
The learners permit can be renewed once for an additional 6 months for a total of 12 months. To graduate to a provisional license, the student must drive at least 50 hours with a licensed adult driver or the instructor: 40 hours during daylight and 10 hours during night. The student must keep a driving log and the parent must certify the log as true via signature and the student must not receive any violations for 90 days before applying for a provisional license.
At the age of 15 years and 6 months, completing the above requirements for a learners permit and the successful completion of OLD School of Driving’s class, the student may apply for a provisional license. The Provisional License allows for the student to drive normally by themselves except for the following exceptions:
- The driver must not drive with more than one person under the age of 21 who is not in their immediate family.
- The driver may not operate the vehicle on public roadways between the hours of 12:00 am and 5:00 am.
The provisional License will be offered for a minimum of 1 year. The driver must remain visional free for 90 days before applying for the unrestricted, full drivers license.
Full Drivers License:
Starting at the age of 16 years and 6 months, the driver may apply for a full drivers license with no restrictions. The driver must have had a provisional license for at least 12 months and must not have been convicted of a traffic violation 90 days before applying for the full drivers license.letents.com once it’s all ready.
We offer an updated and detailed Curriculum with certified and experienced instructors. Our classroom sessions are educational and fun!
Our class curriculum consists of lecture/presentations, book-work, films and out-of-class assignments.
- GDL Program and the Steps Involved to Getting a License
- Assessing and Managing Risk
- Knowing Yourself and Driving Distractions
- Signs, Signals and Pavement Markings
- Rules of the Road Sharing the Roadway
- Getting to Know your Car Car Maintenance
- Basic Driving Skills – Standard vs Automatic
- Starting, Steering and Stopping Turning and Parking
- Driving in Various Driving Environments – rural areas, residential and freeway driving
- Driving in Various Weather Conditions
- Buying a Car and Insurance
- DWI Section