Drivers Ed For Athletes at Coors Location: 8am – 12pm: 8 Sundays. Additionally
O.L.D. School of Driving Inc. provides an intense alternative for students with intense demands on their time.
O.L.D. School is licensed by the Traffic Safety Bureau to provide 30 hours of classroom study and 7 hours of behind-the-wheel driving.
Sign up today and we’ll develop Your Personal Schedule
Sometimes taking a course on a standardized schedule just isn’t feasible. So we will work with you to get you all the training that’s required and you will be on your way to your new drivers license. ONLY AVAILABLE FOR TEENS OBTAINNG THEIR FIRST TIME LICENSE!
See Below for the rules on the Graduated Driver Licensing Program:
Provisional Licensing is a multi-stage licensing program from the ages of 15 and 17 which gives privileges based on age and experience. Provisional Licensing begins at the age of 15 with the learners permit.
Student must hold a learners permit for a minimum of 6 months. The learners permit allows the student to drive with a licensed driver 21 years of age or older who has had a license in any state for more than 3 years.
The learners permit can be renewed once for an additional 6 months for a total of 12 months. To graduate to a provisional license, the student must drive at least 50 hours with a licensed adult driver or the instructor: 40 hours during daylight and 10 hours during night. The student must keep a driving log and the parent must certify the log as true via signature and the student must not receive any violations for 90 days before applying for a provisional license.
At the age of 15 years and 6 months, completing the above requirements for a learners permit and the successful completion of OLD School of Driving’s class, the student may apply for a provisional license. The Provisional License allows for the student to drive normally by themselves except for the following exceptions:
- The driver must not drive with more than one person under the age of 21 who is not in their immediate family.
- The driver may not operate the vehicle on public roadways between the hours of 12:00 am and 5:00 am.
The provisional License will be offered for a minimum of 1 year. The driver must remain visional free for 90 days before applying for the unrestricted, full drivers license.
Full Drivers License:
Starting at the age of 16 years and 6 months, the driver may apply for a full drivers license with no restrictions. The driver must have had a provisional license for at least 12 months and must not have been convicted of a traffic violation 90 days before applying for the full drivers license.letents.com once it’s all ready.
We offer an updated and detailed Curriculum with certified and experienced instructors. Our classroom sessions are educational and fun!
Fees for Accelerated Drivers Education will be: $355.00
Our class curriculum consists of lecture/presentations, bookwork, films, guest speakers, field trips, and out-of-class assignments.
- GDL Program and the Steps Involved to Getting a LicenseAssessing and Managing Risk
- Knowing Yourself and Driving Distractions
- Signs, Signals and Pavement Markings
- Rules of the Road Sharing the Roadway
- Getting to Know your Car Car Maintenance
- Basic Driving Skills – Standard vs Automatic
- Starting, Steering and Stopping Turning and Parking
- Driving in Various Driving Environments – rural areas, residential and freeway driving
- Driving in Various Weather Conditions
- Buying a Car and Insurance
- DWI Section